[Ti] Microsoft Office Live Meeting

Dr Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Thu Mar 9 13:09:57 PST 2006

I was invited to join a WebSeminar, that is being held using
Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
I have never used this before.

A "test your configuration" link is provided, but this does not
work.  It says that it needs Safari with the Java VM 1.4.1 update.

As far as I know, that is what we have on our up-to-date full
configured G4 Powerbooks.....

Does anyone else have experience with Microsoft Office Live Meeting
from their laptop?

My System Profiler shows my JavaVM as version 11.2.0 (?), and my Java
Plug-In as 1.4.2.

Any ideas of what else might be missing?

				I am sure that Apple, who have the technology for using iTunes on
a Mac or PC to access their music stores, and video iChat,
				could easily create a superior product to Live Meeting.......

regards,  Trevor