[Ti] Adobe Reader Issues

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ronparro at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 22 21:43:40 PST 2006

	I am having a hard time downloading and installing Adobe Reader. UPS
labels won't print with Preview.
	Anyway, I downloaded it several times. It went through the automatic
install routine and everything looked cool until I tried to run the
program. The message said 'Adobe Reader 7.0 can't install and will
quit.'
	I contacted UPS and they sent me along to Adobe. After several e-mails
and phone calls Adobe told me to uninstall everything Adobe Reader I
could find, and start over, so I did.
	This time the download stops after downloading a file called
<i>'DownloadReader7.pkg'<-i> which my PB can't recognize. I have the
feeling I threw too many things away when I was wildly uninstalling. I
would hope I can install just the missing piece. What is it? Where can
I find it? How can I install it.
	I haven't tried any other downloads since so I don't know if my whole
download/install thingy is screwed up.

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ;>{)
http://www.greality.com/Hollywood/
"The Winter Olympics are based on drunken dares. 'You go down that.'
No, man, I'm not goin' down that.' 'You go down that on this.' 'All
right.' You think the luge is a sport? It's not a sport. It's a bet.
'Here, have a beer, lie like this.'"
	— Jon Stewart, "The Daily Show"