[Ti] Macbook pro version 2...

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Mon May 8 04:03:04 PDT 2006

The reason for the comment was that said that you weren't buying till
end of August.

They usually don't anounce any hardware at this conference but it was
moved to 6 weeks later than usual and when this is cross reference
with Intel's road map there is a great deal of speculation.

Those that know can't say anything (NDA's) those that don't can
suppose. I can suppose.