[Ti] Re: software

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu May 11 16:05:13 PDT 2006

If you are referring to the System Software itself, the best source
would be the install disks of that came with the computer (at least
the G4 computers, I am not sure if Mac OS 9 comes with Intel machines
or not). You can just boot into the Install disk 1 and choose to
install OS 9 software on your computer. Or you could just insert the
disk without booting into it and have the Finder show invisible
files. You then do a search for “System Folder” on the DVD and drag
it to the root level of your Hard Disk. The latter is my preferred
way of getting classic to my HD.

jg