[Ti] re: Software and Battery Life

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 22:52:11 PDT 2006

Hello Again.

Appreciate the replies to my two queries.  I've been
traveling and unable to reply.

The original question about the software was poorly
framed:  I wasn't looking for OS 8 or 9 and am not
looking for brand new software (read: $$expensive$$).
I'm looking for original software to run in OS 8/9.  I
find the occasional offering on ebay, but not much
useful to me.  Lots of educational stuff for many who
are more youthful than myself.

As for the battery thing.  Thanks for the info Chris.
Is there a way to upgrade the present battery
capacity?  Anyone with direct experience with a 1.0GHz
and alternative battery solutions providing longer
life?

Thanks again!  Cheers. Dave