[Ti] program not starting

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Fri May 19 16:16:22 PDT 2006

On May 19, 2006, at 6:46 PM, T Molnar wrote:

> Hi all,
> Advice needed.
> I try to start up a program and it shows in the dock but then
> closes down again.
> What should I try to remedy this?
>
> I have so far fixed permissions.
> trashed the pref file for this application.
> reinstalled the app.
> zapped pram.
> made new account tried it under that (didn't work)
>
> suggestions?
> thanks
> tim

Try running Onyx or Cocktail to run maintenance scripts.
Check versiontracker.com for an upgrade/patch to the program.
Boot from the restore CD, run disk utility and repair the disk.

John

--
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food
groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. - Alex Levine