[Ti] Re: Software OS 9

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun May 21 15:27:58 PDT 2006

21 maj 2006 kl. 23.51 skrev Jose F.Arocha:

> I would a look at open source software: For project management, not
> a complete solution, but I'd GanttPV, which  is an OK project
> scheduling app. For illustration, try Gimp ......
--------
All true but not very helpful since he needed to be able to run the
software on OS 9. :-)

ClarisWorks (AppleWorks) would be an alternative for spreadsheet,
writing, drawing and even slideshows. ClarisDraw was a more advanced
drawing alternative and should be possible to find on some shelf at a
cheap price.

GraphicConverter or PhotoShop Elements (Photoshop LE) could be a way
to get by with photo handling.

Lisbeth
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)