[Ti] re: Software and Loaders

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 10:52:48 PDT 2006

Hello All,
Thank you for the thoughts about the software and
options.  All very helpful. Since I've been doing this
biz without software I will be patient and find the
"upgradeable" ones over time.  As suggestions have
come in I'm now getting connected with better sources.

Thanks again.
Cheers! especially for sunshine here in Michigan!
Dave

BTW Chris: If a Deere is your next purchase, based on
experience, I think I'll look for a Deere myself :-)