[Ti] OT: Phone recommendations?

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Thu May 25 09:47:04 PDT 2006

On May 25, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Scott Smith wrote:

> Wow, I have the same phone and when I try to set up a blue tooth
> device on my 17" 1.67 PB it won't "find" it.
>
> How did you do that?

Sometimes Verizon releases phones with Bluetooth OBEX file transfers
enabled and then a subsequent version has it disabled. For example,
the initial release of RAZR phones in Dec of 2005 had OBEX enabled,
probably by mistake. All subsequent versions had it disabled and the
code was completely removed from the phone's firmware.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com