[Ti] Can you fit a 160Gb drive in a MacBook Pro???????

Bill Reburn billreburn at shaw.ca
Sun May 28 08:44:07 PDT 2006

Not an internal nor incredibly convenient solution if you absolutely
require portability, but you could always check out a nice FW
external.. 300GB+ are very affordable right now. There are even some
that are very very portable, sometimes you have to pay for that
convenience though (just like our 'books).

My best advice on buying a new HD is - buy the biggest one you can
afford. There are a lot of cost factor comparisons around showing
what HD capacities are most affordable.. but bigger (in the desktop
context) is rarely a bad option, you will ALWAYS use the space you
have. You can then move your displaced drive into a FW or USBII
enclosure for around $30.

Hope that helps.

Bill.