[Ti] Ti running hot

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun May 28 14:37:41 PDT 2006

28 maj 2006 kl. 11.31 skrev Henry Kalir:
>  my Ti  (1 GHz, 10.3.9; 1 GB RAM, 60 GB HD) would appear to be
> running much hotter lately?
-----------
Nobody asked Henry if the fan is working. If not and the Ti is hot
you have problem Henry.

If you just using the Ti too heavy and has placed it too tight on a
non absorbing surface, then remedy either or both. The later by
simply place something under the back corners of the Ti. Just to make
the air flow better under it. Swedish match boxes are about 1 cm high
and they are perfect for it.

If the general temperature in the room also get very hot I
occationally have to raise the front corners as well, but I have
never had to pay for some extra "gispmos" to keep it from running on
fan, (I hate the noice of the fan)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)