[Ti] Does Apple make a less stiffer keyboard?

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Mon May 29 20:27:16 PDT 2006

> From: Robert Nicholson <robert at elastica.com>
keyboard?

> It's been a while since I've used a Mac from that generation but can
> someone describe the differences b/w this Tactile keyboard and the
> current Pro keyboard? Is more or less pressure required per keystroke?
>
> The iceKey's spacebar is too small for my liking for a desktop
> keyboard but I do like it's flatter profile.

Just to throw in 2 cents...
I really like the Ice-Key keyboard.   I have three actually...one for my PB
here at the flat in the States, one in the flat in Geneva...and one for my
desktop G4.  All Swiss-French boards.  They type great and quickly and the
scissor keys are wonderful.  I find the keyboard to have a solid familiar
feel and much closer to the PB keyboard than anything I have found. And
actually I have grown to really like the Ice-Key a bit more than the PB's at
times.   Full size board, good feel.  Highly recommended.
Cheers