[Ti] Wireless/National/Email/Internet/Ti/Macbook

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Tue May 30 10:09:21 PDT 2006

Get a free 1 month trial of AOL & use dial-up.
"Pinera Bread" has free access in their shops.

Download "JiWire Hotspot Locator" Their software has listings and map
locations to free and fee based wireless access points in towns
across America.

John

--
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.