[Ti] need new wireless router: what works best with Mac?

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Thu Nov 23 15:32:54 PST 2006

On Nov 23, 2006, at 8:31 AM, Malcolm Hamilton wrote:

> I need a new wireless router.  I called a friend who suggested
> anything by Linksys, Belkin or Netgear... which isn't much of a
> help (too much choice).  Is there a consensus out there as to what
> works best with a Mac?

Yes. Airport Base stations and Airport Express work best with a Mac
because that is what they are designed to do. They're the easiest to
set up and get working with a Mac. They are more pricey than the
others, but it wasn't clear if that was one of your criteria.

If price is a criteria, any of the name brands do pretty well;
they're getting to be pretty interoperable these days.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com