[Ti] powerbook feet

Philip Booth pcbooth at swbell.net
Fri Apr 6 06:20:35 PDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Jim Freeman <jpfreeman at mac.com>
To: A place to discuss Apple's Titanium computers. <titanium at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 8:43:55 AM
Subject: [Ti] powerbook feet

I just realized that I'm missing one of the four little feet on my PBG4. I remember on my old Pismo they were just little self-sticking tabs. But here the tab is missing and what is left is a little plastic ring and two pin-point holes. Are these replaceable? Any suggestions on where i can get one and what I will pay? Is installation straight-forward? I'm tired of my computer rocking back and forth when I rest my hands on it.

Check out RadTech.com they sell kits of silicone feet that replaces the Apple feet. You will need to apply them to the battery (s) the kit comes with more of the feet than you need. The spots are bigger so they will allow a little more air under the machine.