[Ti] Using a Ti PB w/external monitor

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Sat Apr 7 08:57:48 PDT 2007

The one way is to have the 'book' closed/asleep, and then plug in the
monitor, and a USB device (keyboard, mouse, etc.), and it will then
default to the external monitor, then you can open the 'Book to let
it cool.  I've got a switcher that I use with my Dual G4, and I use
both screens.  But, you can experiment to see if you don't need it
closed, or just asleep to trigger the 'external' monitor thing.