[Ti] Tote n Tilt handles for PowerBooks?

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Thu Feb 1 00:54:12 PST 2007

On 1 Feb 2007, at 01:00, M.Milligan wrote:

> I have a TiBook 500, and an iBook 1.2GHz each equipped with Tote n
> Tilt handles.
>
> Does anyone have the url for Tote n Tilt? I tried and can't find one.

Murray - I had one for my "original" Ti-500 [that was stolen in 2003
in Heathrow Airport].
It was $40.

My Mail archive/Address Book shows it came from:

Cyber3
31129 Via Colinas #703
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Tel: 818-706-8545
Fax: 818-706-8544
www.cyber3.com

They were very kind and shipped it to a hotel I was staying at in
Dallas, TX in May 2001.

It was a great product, for two reasons:

- it made it so easy to slip in and out of a document/briefcase; and
- it served to keep the Ti off the desktop, improved the cooling and
kept the fan off.

As far as I know, this product is no longer available.  The website
seems to be in different hands.  Did not try the phone number......

regards,  Trevor