[Ti] Problems installing Tiger on PowerBooks G4

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Sat Feb 17 06:28:19 PST 2007

Interesting!
I had a similar problem, which is why I suggested checking the ram, with a
friend's computer. On her computer I had the same problem of problems
installing the OS but in her case it was not enough ram. Perhaps you do have
a bad ram stick and the OS just balks or bogs down on an install if there
are ram problems?
I have not used Remember but you can use TechTool Pro for all hardware
problems (wonderful program imho) or the Apple Hardware Test Disk but it did
not sound like you had it as you got it third party.