[Ti] New Airport base station

Bob Fowles rbf at psu.edu
Sun Feb 25 08:32:52 PST 2007

Bad reception can be caused by many problems. We have an iMac (new
2002) in our living room and an Airport Extreme base station (new
2003) one floor below along with a Canon IP4000 printer and a 500Mhz
G4 TIbook (with original wireless card)  both on the wireless
network. We have never had a network connection problem since I set
up the network in July 2003. I always use the PB in one place. I have
never moved it around to see if there would be connection problems.

Bob Fowles