[Ti] [OT?] Macworld keynote

Paul Samarin pauls at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 10 19:03:56 PST 2007

IOW, "aPhone"?  :  )

I'll tell ya what's puzzling to me...Jobs didn't have to do this at
all.  All he had to say was, "We're still kicking around ideas on
names...We like "iPhone", but don't have an agreement to use to name...

Moreover, this isn't just a phone; it looks to me like the orig idea
behind the iPod...a "pod" that functions as the center of all the
gadgets we need to run our iLives.  I woulda called it iPod Phone or
some such...

What the hell do I know?

Paul