[Ti] Howdy Group!

dr swamprat at crystal-mtn.com
Wed Jan 17 11:44:39 PST 2007

 Thank You everyone for your input.
 The thing about the power adapter was one specific model. From the
Apple Stores own websight, out of 1430 customer reviews it scored 1.5
stars out of a possible 5.
 I'm 100% sure that this is the model I'll need because I haven't yet
picked up my machine.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=19329261&nplm=M8943LL%2FA
Some day I'm going to look into that "Tinyurl" thing.

Thanks Again, D.R.