[Ti] Need new HD for my TiBook

Alias luteslinger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:22:56 PST 2007

I need a new HD myself. I know my new macs have migration software
to transfer and retain application installs/licenses from one machine to
another---but how would I migrate say an original 20gig w/ 10.4 to a new
blank 100gig - to be used on the same powerbook? ANy tricks to this would be
mucho appreciated.

Loren