[Ti] Q

Dan Auerbach dan.auerbach at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 07:51:09 PST 2007

On Jan 29, 2007, at 10:23 AM, Robert Rakita wrote:

> Any opinions regarding the compatibility of the Samsung HD having the
> specs following and a (my) Powerbook G4 DVI 800MHZ 40 G HD 1G ram.

Robert, I've been using this drive in the exact same machine since
12/14/06 and it is running fine so far. It's perfectly compatible. I
had an 80GB installed just under two years ago and it went south.
There was a 2 year mfr.'s warrantee so I paid the difference between
the replacement of the 80GB and the 160GB cost. I had the whole thing
done by MacResQ because I didn't feel like dealing with all the
little parts in an old PB.

dan_A
=====
<http://web.mac.com/danauerbach>