[Ti] os9 installs for 1Gig

ryan cramp at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 24 10:08:55 PDT 2007

Hope this isn't redundant,
or too irritating to those os X users who will never understand why,
Shure I love osX, but i really need a bootable os 9 install (not
Classic) for a 1Gig Ti G4 Powerbook.
i have music software i wrote that will only run under os 9
and bought the 1Gig as the last, fastest portable machine for that purpose.
but didn't get any original disks with the machine.
After clean installing os X 10.4, , I found I cant install os 9 from
any of my sources disks.
Developers versions of os9 at our studio are all apparently too old
for this particular machine
which i according to Apple Support accepts only the original installers or
universal os 9 releases later than 2003

if anyone has any idea how to get ahold of this os9 install disk
please let me know
so far I have only located one in German but I would prefer to run an
English copy.
Joel Ryan
Joel Ryan :: STEIM :: Institute of Sonology
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jr
http://www.theforsythecompany.de
http://www.steim.org

--