[Ti] Weird screen off problem

Ty Ford tyreeford at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 02:30:21 PDT 2007

Months after having my hinges fixed. My Ti book 800MHz now has some
weird mechanicval situation where the screen goes dark and the little
white light at the bottom of the screen lights up.

If I press the space bar the G4 lights back up again.  The menus shows
the reconnection of my airport and an attacched Firewire drive burps as
well.

There appears to be a mechanical issue somewhere in the upper right
corner of the keyboard area.
I can get the G4 to "turn off" sometimes by pressing down near the
On/Off switch or right speaker.

Sometimes it's fine. Sometimes it's exceptionally finnicky.

Any one have a clue what connection might be loose and how to tighten it.

Regards,

Ty

--
Audio Equipment Reviews and Production Services
Guitar player: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU