[Ti] TiBook Gigabit Ethernet Replacement advice sought

Arjan Bos arjan.bos at hetnet.nl
Wed Jun 6 13:13:28 PDT 2007

On 21 mei 2007, at 19:56, Robert Ameeti wrote:

> At 9:06 AM +0200, 5/11/07, Arjan Bos wrote:
>
>> I'll think I'll hold out until the new hardware becomes available.
>> I'm planning on buying Leapard anyway for my PowerMac G4.
>
> There have been no announcements of new hardware. There will always
> be new hardware. New hardware will always be faster than old
> hardware. The hardware being sold today will run Leopard. And you
> are waiting for ... ?

The newly released MacBook Pro's. ;-)
But I have a question. One of the build to order options it to swap
the Dutch keyboard layout for a International English one. Can
someone point me to where I can find out more about the differences?
Because I'm liking the US-keyboard layout and I do not want the IJ
digraph on my keyboard, nor do I want shift-2 to mean anything but @.

Many thanks in advance,

Arjan

---
Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)