[Ti] Need help to ID stolen case

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Fri Jun 22 10:03:36 PDT 2007

    Our house was burgled Wednesday. :( The didn't get by Titanium, (yea),
but did they did get two iPods and my wife's iBook. (Boo - my kids are real
bummed since that was the computer they used.)

    They also took the case for the Titanium. (Empty. I guess they thought
it went with the iBook.)

    We're been talking the insurance company, and while can identify the
iPods and the computer, I can't remember the name of the case. It was
Westerfield or Waterfield or something like that. I believe they closed up
shop a little bit back, so it it harder to find them on the internet.

    It cost something like $50-60 I think, but I have to tell them what it
was to get any money for it.

    Thank to anyone who can give any help.

-- Roger
Petai namyn 'n fwy , chwarddem.