[Ti] memory upgrade

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 01:49:17 PDT 2007

Hi

I have a TiBook 400Mhz and recently went from 768MB of RAM to 1GB and I
have not noticed any difference, in fact I think it may have had a negative
affect.

Simon

--- www.simonroyal.co.uk - The box said requires Windows 2000 or better, so
I bought an Apple Mac. There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those who understand binary and those who don't