[Ti] [OT] 2-currency accounting software

Barbara Needham barbneed at mac.com
Tue Mar 6 11:38:18 PST 2007

Moneydance, is my finance program of choice. However it is personal
accounting, not business accounting so may not meet your needs. It is
Java based, and such that you can take the same database and open in
Windows, mac, or linus.

The developer is actively developing it and keeps a reply-trac for bug
reports and feature requests.

www.moneydance.com

Quote:

> International support
> Moneydance has users in more than 75 countries and offers extensive
>multi-currency support and translations into Spanish, German, French,
>Korean, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, and Norwegian. You can automatically
>download up-to-date exchange rates and choose a different base currency
>for each account. Moneydance can also track and calculate VAT and GST for
>easy tax reporting.

-Sorry for the top posting

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley on 3/6/07 said