[Ti] my powerbook value?

zefred zefred at popstar.com
Tue Mar 6 15:46:44 PST 2007

Le 6 mars 07, à 18:38, jf a écrit :

> Is there any way to find out the value of a powerbook g4 1ghz in June
> 2006?
>
> June is when a computer tech took my powerbook for repairs and now
> after a long saga I am in small claims court with him.  He says my
> computer is worth $200 because it has devalued, it was bought in 2003.
>  I think he owes me it's worth in June 2006 not March 2007, since he
> has had it since then without returning it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Julie

WHAT ?????

$200 ?????

What a thief !

check on ebay in the "completed listings" section for the same type of
powerbooks, and you'll have the average value today, and back to 3
months I think.

Good luck.

> --------------------------------------------------------*
Always look on the bright side of life !
Frédéric ANSALDO
Instructor
Toronto Film College
36 Eglinton West, Ste 707
Toronto, ON M4R 1A1
Tel  (416)  484 - 1577
Fax (416)  484 - 1567
www.torontofilmcollege.ca

The best way to predict your future…is to create it!