[Ti] my powerbook value?

Ken Johnson kenjohnso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:24:54 PST 2007

Assuming it's a Titanium, one in great shape sold March 07 for
$1,025, others for $700, $710, $545, $535, $550, etc , a broken one
sold for $370.  I found all of these on eBay, under "completed listings"

You should be able to make a case for a lot more than $200.  In a few
auctions, the screen (alone) sold for more than $200!!!

Good luck.....