[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 31, Issue 1

Patrick Van der Perre patvdp at pandora.be
Tue Mar 6 22:27:09 PST 2007

>> Just want to let you all know that the new Airport base station has
>> (finally!) made it possible to create and maintain a reliable
>> connection to the internet from my living room.
>
> Is this with the new (square) 802.11n device?

Yes,

It's the flat square device that was recentlty released. By the way,
the signal has to get through brick walls and thick concrete floors.
The only problem I had was that Airport reception regularly dropped
on the iMac that's standing next to it (unable to connect to the
network, no internet, ..), but I could solve it by connecting them
with in an ethernet cable.

Patrick