[Ti] Wireless Cable Modem

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 22:36:48 PDT 2007

Hello,

What are thoughts about the best Cable modem/router
wireless for our beloved Macs and an errant PC?  We
just had Charter Cable hi-speed turned up and now we
need a Mac friendly all-in-one wireless cable modem
gateway.  It must also serve a PC well.  We have
airport extreme on a 1ghz G4 powerbook, the other PC
has windows XP on it.  I hope soon to have an intel
macbook in my possession.  I also have a Cube with
airport that will find it's way into this wireless
network at some point.

Thanks for all thoughts.
Dave