[Ti] Any favorite webcams for the G4 Ti book?

Carlos F Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Fri Nov 9 18:58:23 PST 2007

G4 is better to use the firewire option for iChat or any other Messenger
client (adium, mercury, yahoo and skype)

I have used the isight with ichat, skype, mercury and have no problem with
it. At the time I¹m using the built-in isight on my black macbook. For short
time I used a genius webcam through USB and it doesn¹t give me a good
picture. Besides I have to crack some stuff in the OSX to be able to use it
for iChat and others messengers.

Big hug to all,
Carlos