[Ti] iSync change in Leopard ? (for my W300i)

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Mon Nov 12 15:29:04 PST 2007

> From: "Dr. Trevor J. Hutley" <TrevorHutley at consultant.com>
> Subject: [Ti] iSync change in Leopard ?  (for my W300i

> I just discovered this iSync (3.0) problem with Leopard:
> I ran iSync.  I got this message:
> iSync can't open because of a problem with a plug-in.
> The following plug-in does not work with this version of iSync:
>
> SEW300i.phoneplugin
>
> This is the plugin (which I got from http://blog.joelambert.co.uk/?p=135)
>   that I use to sync my Sony-Ericsson W300i with my G4 Powerbook.
> It worked perfectly under Tiger......

Just looked at the website where you got this plug-in, above your recent
post, it say that others had this same issue when upgrading to leopard...
They removed the plug-in as Apple now supports the phone in iSync, and it
works fine now.  I would remove the plug-in, reboot and see if it syncs fine
now. It should.