[Ti] Problems with videos

Francis francisz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:29:34 PDT 2007

Hi,

I also own a 400Mhz Mercury with 384MB of RAM and, indeed, the video
performance is weak. Anything Flash based, like YouTube videos, slows
down the machine heavily. But if you switch the color depth from
Millions to Thousands you will be able to get a better performance out
of the video system. Try it, you'll be able to watch youtube videos
this way.

Francis