[Ti] Screen has gone blank

Scott Strehlow strehlow at usermail.com
Sat Apr 19 14:58:54 PDT 2008

I'd probably call it the LCD panel.  Ya, I wasn't too clear.  When I
said "screen" I was actually talking about the whole screen/lid
assembly.  Sorry for the confusion.  "Display" is a much better word
choice.  English is my first (and for the most part, only) language,
but that doesn't mean I always use it correctly...