[Ti] bluetooth?

David Delmonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 16:42:54 PDT 2008

Sam, welcome to the community. If you are asking to update
specifically your Powerbook. First, see if it already has BT.

Go to Apple Menu, then About this Mac. Click the button "More Info"
and scroll down. That's like device manager in Windows. It'll tell you
what components you have.

If you do not have BT installed, it may be a costly venture to add it
to your powerbook. An option though is to get a "Bluetooth Dongle".
These are cheap and plug into a USB port on your PB,

You will not need any drivers if the PB is running 10.4.2 and above
(if my memory serves me well).

If you are looking for a new machine, BT is a build to order option on
all laptops.

Hope this is helpful.

David

ps. Let us know if you need a dongle recommendation.