[Ti] PubSubAgent FIXRD

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Tue Jan 8 15:34:15 PST 2008

On 6 Jan 2008, at 01:32, Marc Farnum Rendino wrote:

> At 9:13 PM +0100 on 07/12/23, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>
>> Under Leopard, 10.5.11 I am "plagued' with constant messages about
>> the PubSubAgent.....
>
> FWIW: It seems to be sufficient - aside from feeds (ex: RSS) - to
> have sync'ing (to dotMac) of Bookmarks turned on, to cause this
> behavior.
>
> Of course the dotMac password also must be in a keychain that is
> either locked OR configured to require entering the keychain
> password for PubSubAgent to use the dotMac password.

Marc - thanks for your input.  This problem has now been resolved.  I
changed many additional things, including the unchecking of the
bookmark syncing with DotMac.
I think that this was probably the major or only factor causing these
very annoying and persistent messages, but I cannot be 100% sure, as I
was not patient enough to change one factor at a time, nor to go back
and reverse all the factors, to see if the problem started again....

regards,  Trevor