[Ti] Ti PB 867 won't play with OS 9 at all

Don Williams don40 at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 10 02:32:42 PDT 2008

This is encouraging, but according to our local AppleCentre store,
Apple can no longer supply OS 9 installation disks. In the hope they
are wrong, I'll contact Apple Australia direct tomorrow and see if I
have any luck.

Incidentally, I discovered mine is an 800 MHz model, not 867 MHz as I
thought.

Don