[Ti] TimeCapsule & scanner

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Tue Jul 22 11:18:38 PDT 2008

Backing up my aluminium G4 Powerbook (running 10.5.4), wirelessly,
using TimeMachine/TimeCapsule is great.

Printing, wirelessly, from my Powerbook on the HP F380 all-in-one
printer connected to (the USB port of) my TimeCapsule is great.

BUT the scanning capability of the HP380 cannot be used in that way.

I have to sit by the TimeCapsule, disconnect the printer, plug it in
to the USB port of my Powerbook, and then launch the scanning software.
So much for being wireless......!

Is there any solution / workaround to this issue ?

In other words, how can I scan documents wirelessly using my F380
connected to my TimeCapsule.

regards,  Trevor