[Ti] disk can't be burned ......

Scott Brown ermanox at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 10:43:07 PDT 2008

Ya, I have a 12 inch 1.5ghz Powerbook that does the same thing.
About, oh two weeks ago I think, someone stated that it was a known
bug/problem.  I found a report on it on  apple.com (before the last OS
update).  It seems as if it is low on the list of things to fix.

I can't burn CDs or DVDs, also DVD Player will crash the laptop,
forcing me to use VLC to watch movies.

-Scott