[Ti] Ti - progressively slowing down

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Tue Jun 24 11:57:10 PDT 2008

I cant address #2 but on #1:
The general, but unofficial, rule is to leave at least 10% of the HD free.
Less than that and the system slows down.
I have 10.4 on the same book and it runs faster than 10.3. I did replace the
internal HD with a 60GB 7200 RPM drive and was never happier. I would either
move data off the internal drive (so you have at least 4-8 GB free) or
install a newer faster 7200 drive and it will be like a brand new computer.
There is no reason this machine cannot run 10.4 fast with no slowdown.
Terry