[Ti] Problem Accessing a Specific Website

Bob Fowles rbf at psu.edu
Fri Mar 14 08:29:48 PDT 2008

I had the same problem with one specific website last summer but only
from a specific ISP. With that ISP I had to use a proxy server to get
to the website. From any other ISP I could get to the websiten. My
indication was a browser status message "Waiting for ....". I assumed
that at the ISP level there was some kind of block. After a few
months, the problem disappeared.

I can access www.bbt.com fine.

Bob