[Ti] Problem Accessing a Specific Website

David Delmonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Fri Mar 14 10:48:07 PDT 2008

On that issue, while I have Comcast as my ISP, I use opendns for my
network DNS servers. They provide a faster connection, the service is
free and is easy to implement. The link is: http://www.opendns.com/

All you need to do is go into your network settings and enter the DNS
IPs that opendns will provide you.

David