[Ti] Airport Signal Strength

Ryan Dunwoodie ryan.dunwoodie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:18:47 PDT 2008

Hello everyone. I am having a lot of trouble with my airport signal
strength. I have had my prowebook G4 1.6gz for nearly 3 years now.
Everything has been fine till just recently. I upgraded to leopard a few
months ago and everything remained ok initially but just in the last month,
all of a sudden my airport strength to my wireless network is so weak and
unless it is right next to my express base station I get no signal. I dont
think it is a leopard thing as it didn't happen right away. My girlfriend
has the exact same computer and configuration as me and her signal is
as strong as ever. It is really strange, nothing in my home has changed, its
just my powerbook is now having trouble.
Is anyone experiencing the same problem or does anyone have some suggestions
for a fix?

Cheers,

Ryan.