[Ti] Can't get Mac to go wireless (Platinum Powerbook 1g mem)

David Delmonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sun Mar 16 03:56:20 PDT 2008

Mike,

It's not as simple as going to a store and buying an Airport Extreme
card. Older macs cannot make use of them. (Someone correct me if I'm
wrong.

You have to adjust your router settings (if possible) or buy a new
router that can support 802.11b and g (and n) protocols.

It would be helpful if you were able to print here more about your mac
model from the profiler.

David