[Ti] Screen has gone blank

Arne Hulstein arne.hulstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 01:18:59 PDT 2008

My lcd screen on my -very old- 550mhz has gone black. It does show a lot of
white while booting, but no image comes up afterwards. Conclusion; screen is
broken. If you have any other thoughts, I welcome them!
Because I can no longer use the screen, I have connected it onto a 17"
screen I had lying about. Just to have it as a quick internet thingy.
However, the old screen now is in the way either for typing or for seeing
the other screen. Are there any suggestions on how to remove it? Or is there
an internet page on how to do that somewhere?

Thanks,

Arne