[Ti] Weak Airport Signal.

Ryan Dunwoodie ryan.dunwoodie at gmail.com
Thu May 1 06:32:12 PDT 2008

Hi. I posted a while ago about my powerbook G4 15" 1.67gz hi-res display, to
have all of a sudden lost a lot of strength with its airport signal.
Other exact same computers sitting next to
mine experience full strength where mine is half to
non existent. I received some good advise that my antenna may have become
loose. Also the "double click" method of assuring the antenna is fully
clicked in. I have opened up my laptop but just don't know what I'm looking
at and cant seem to identify where the airport card is. Could someone please
help me identify where my airport card and antenna is so I can see if it has
in fact come loose.
Thank you very much

Ryan.