[Ti] Battery and new question

Carole Franklin carizma22 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 18:39:36 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone:

The battery answers were very helpful, but now I have really weird things
going on.

Recently my mouse (wired optical Mac mouse) has been misbehaving. Sometimes
it works in one usb socket and not the other. Sometimes I can't get the
pointer on screen to move at all even though the optical light is on. I had
some of these problems this evening and was having to switch it back and
forth; then ten minutes ago, I unplugged the power cord to bring the laptop
though to my living room and the whole screen went blank. Nothing I did
would bring it back on again. In the end I had to take the battery out and
then restart the computer. I used Coconut Battery that Dr. Hutley suggested
and my battery was fully charged. Any ideas what is going on. Is there a
connection between the mouse weirdness and the blacking out of my screen? I
hope it's nothing major.

Thank you all for being here and answering my questions.

Best regards,
Carole